Thursday, October 6, 2016

Be the Change

                                                             

There is a family.

They are in need. 

Will you be the change they need to see?



When I started my adoption for our 1 child I had never considered adoption. Honestly! I surely didn't know about the cruel things that were happening to children in Eastern Europe. It was that realization that made us leap so fast. 

I joined a few Facebook groups focused on adoption. Right off  I notice a family that stuck out to me. They were adopting 4 children. 4!! I though they were crazy. Turns out they are not the ones who are crazy. It is those letting children suffer who are. How could we know that evil is among us and turn a blind eye. How can we let bad things happen to children? Humans have found a way to put the things that doesn't tangibly affect them out of sight, and out of mind. But it doesn't meant it still isn't happening. The family I speak of they couldn't not know once they knew. Children are being starved, beat, raped, and killed. They are being locked in cages and tied to their beds. Disable children are starved because they are not as worthy, they are left to DIE.

After learning more about the family I learned they had already adopted before.. Just once... But they brought home 4. My mind was blown again. 4! As I dug deep into the adoption world I began to understand the WHY? I actually added a child to my 1, then another, then another... If it wasn't for this family I might not have saw my own strengths, but they made me SEE. Not only did I see that I too could bring home 4 but I saw the WHY? I am bringing home 4 because others are not. I can not save them all, no one of us can. But you can't expect change if you are not willing to be a part of that change. IF you are not adopting you should be doing something. How can you know and just forget? Any one of us could have been born in that situation but we were not. We were born into a situation where we can help. But it is so easy not to. It is just as easy to hit the SHARE button on adoption stories as it is to scroll past. Most scroll past. I know this because children are still suffering. If 1 in 500 would adopt there would be no more orphans but instead there are MILLIONS. We need your help.

Now I have a very simple way for you to help, And it is a dyer NEED.. I say dyer because 4 of those children that are being starved, beat, caged, and tied up have a family so close. They have their travel dates and leave in a couple weeks. They were almost funded and they travel SOON. BUT because of a change in location of one of the children they plan to adopt their fees just jumped over $10,000 more. They only needed to raise $5000 more and that was in reach. They will have extra facilitation fees, and extra travel etc. Now imagine this...... a family who has fallen in love with 4 children who are in situations that would give you nightmares are told they have to choose to let 1 child stay in that nightmare. OR come up with $15,000. Please read about their story HERE. PLEASE HELP THEM. HELP THE KIDS. Be the change you wish to see. Be LOVE strong...Are you willing to give up 1 luxury to give a child something that should be a born right... Freedom?? Can you be the change??

                                                          The children


Amos
                He will spend the rest of his life in a cage, and for no good reason, he is kind and sweet. He will     never get out, He has already aged out and the blooms are his last chance.


                                                                           Daisy

                     Daisy can't care for herself but the orphanage doesn't care for her either. She will be                institutionalized forever and will not be available for adoption due to a facility change but the family coming will make it in time to save her.

                                                                         Violet
                  She is such a lovely little girl. The place she is at will not accept any outside help. They are              known for kids not getting enough food or stimulation, and the treatment isn't the best.

                                                                       
                                                                                Lee
Lee is with violet but in the bed ridden ward. He is 13 and has never left his crib.Although he can't move he is often  punished with violence. He has a terminal diagnosis but he will starve to death long before that unless he gets out. 


ALL FOUR OF THESE CHILDREN CAN BE SAVED!    










                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment