Thursday, October 20, 2016

What is your excuse?

I am anxious with much  determination
The thoughts that run through my mind are atrocious
I couldn't imagine the torture, the isolation
fears, loneliness, neglect!
 Imagine the neurosis
I have never heard of  such situations
At who's hand were these lives dealt?
No compassion, no action, for sure no satisfaction

speaking the truth isn't enough
beings of the world have became so selfish
I was taught differently
thoughts of myself  isn't what I relish
Love is selfless, beautiful and sweet
It shouldn't be earned or a special treat
love is pure, honest, NOT bleak
It IS something free to all
something that should not make us fall

Yet love is held captive
 treated like it isn't for the faint of heart.
Many say you must love yourself first
giving  up before they even start
Statistics speak the truth, and it makes my heart want to burst
people of the world for so long have only loved themselves

If just 1 in 500 would adopt there would be no orphans
Instead millions of children are left alone or tortured.
Hundreds of thousands will never see age five
They will die from a neglectful horrible life.
But we sit here loving ourselves because we are told by many...
it is what we must do

You will not hear excuses of why I can't
You have to be the change you wish to see
This isn't just a normal 'ol rant
Children are dying and you shouldn't be sitting there not trying.

Love matters
set yours free
you will see how beautiful the world could be
no more excuses

PLEASE CONSIDER ADOPTING A CHILD OR HELPING THOSE WHO WILL

We chose to adopt special needs children. All children without families need a family but in some countries the disabled are thrown away and hidden. Locked in dark rooms because their body has failed them. Lets not fail them too. There is lots we can do. To find out more about adoption click HERE.


Here are some beautiful faces needing loving families like yours.



This is Waniya she is so smart and so sweet. She has difficulty walking and needs a mama and a papa to get her the therapy she needs to improve. She is really amazing and there is even a video to prove it. She would thrive in a family click HERE

This is Morris he is so little but actually at great risk of aging out soon without ever having a family. He seems like he would thrive with a mama. Could he be yours? Click Here He is eligible for a $10,000 adoption grant.


Just look at this amazing little Andre. He will bring you more love than you could ever imagine. If he could be scooped now he would not have to live the awful life he has in store. If you run to him he might not even remember a life without you. Click Here. He has over $1000 in his adoption grant.


Meet Clementine. Isn't she just a ray of sunshine. She could really use someone to protect her from the life of what will be if she isn't adopted. In her country she will have a 50% chance of living in a life of prostitution. She very likely will not have a choice. Someone go scoop her while she is young and show her her real value. Click Here



Oh the ever so mr. amazing. Look at that smile. He is ready to lighten up anyone's life. He needs special care because his body has failed him but you don't have to. He has grant potential with a family but if left where he is his daily struggles can not even be imaginable to your mind. He will be left alone, hungry, and afraid. He is in great need of a family NOW. See Quinn. Is he your son? Say Yes!! Click Here


Oh this beautiful little red head. Meet Zoey, If I wasn't already bringing home 4! She has so much potential but instead she stays in that crib 24/7 and will never leave. She can't swallow so she needs a tube to feed her. She would do great with a g-tube instead. She needs medical care and love and a special wheelchair so she can move. She is worth it. She will thrive. Are you the one who will save her? Please say YES!. Click Here






There are MILLIONS of orphans around the world. It blows my mind that we could have ZERO if just 1 in 500 would say YES, OR help someone who will. What is your excuse to do nothing? What gives their life less value? We should ALL be doing something to help the children. My excuse was money. I didn't have enough for the Huge upfront costs. I have the daily needed to provide but that wasn't enough. SO I asked for help. I started a blog, I applied to any grant I qualified for. I spread awareness and love. If you can't adopt be one of those who GIVE. It is because of those people that I am bringing home 4 children. Those people GAVE and now we are less than $6000 from fully funded. You do not have to adopt to help. But if you can you should.  Thank you to everyone who helps those who adopt, and thank you to those who adopt. It is because of you that lives are changing. I hear often that I can't save them all. No I can't,not alone. But I can alone save 1 child... or 4. Be the change you will to see.




6 comments:

  1. That was my reason too but I decided that I surely can't come up with the funding if I don't try. Once I discovered the awful things happening I couldn't live with not trying. There are many grants available. And by spreading awareness the help comes. we are almost funded for 4. I am very happy we didn't just assume the money would't come. It took a dear friend to push me and I'm glad she did because the money did come. Also we have given up a couple a few things in our life like eating out and buying junk food. Those things are not needs so we use that money now to help other orphans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to talk my husband into it but he doesn't think we can afford it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't as easy for the guys to step on board a lot of time that is all that are stopping the mama's. I was very fortunate that my husband leaped. He too was worried about finances but he told me that was the only reason he could say no so I asked him if I could make it happen would he stand by me he said YES.. and that if I could make it happen then it would happen. I am so grateful to everyone who has supported us and the $10,000's in grants we have received. Love to you and good wishes for comfort in the worry of the financial burden. I hope that your husbands heart is opened to the possibility of having faith that the burden will be lifted. :)

      Delete
  3. A husband who isn't interested in more children :(
    So I advocate and fundraise for others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It is because of support like this that I was able to say YES!! So many of us couldn't do this without others shouting for us. :) Love to your family.

      Delete