Monday, May 1, 2017

HomeStudy Update

Our home study is almost complete and that means it is time to start dishing out the dossier. The paperwork process is almost as stressful as worrying about funding but I can dish it out pretty fast.  But I can't really start my dossier until I know funds are coming because it expires fast. We are ready to bust it out but funds have now stopped us. We need $2,400 more to continue seamlessly. This will cover the USCIS(immigration approval) fees and oversight agency fees(Hague certification) and fingerprints. There are lots more little fees along the way that we will tackle on our on but we need help with this to move forward. I would prefer not to travel in the winter because my kids at home are delicate and I don't want to leave them during sick season, they need me here. So lets get this knocked out fast so that we can get to our girls sooner. We are having to add another room to add the girls and that will be another adoption cost that we are independently tackling so it would be super awesome to get help now with these two things.

I have a video of both girls, and I will share them with you all to celebrate this goal once it is met. They are not in the same orphanage but rather in different parts of the country therefor this will be two separate adoptions with two courts. This makes things a bit more expensive but they are so absolutely worth it.
We are selling these kid shirts to help us along. They are premium shirts and come in multiple colors. size xs-xl. I believe that all my children are absolutely worth it. Don't you? Here is the link to order

We also have stickers in honor of DS awareness and our Extraordinary future daughter.
The stickers are an easy way to help and spread love for those who are extraordinary. Both the shirts and stickers print every three days. Here is the link to order,

I have some exciting news for you all. The little boy Jayce that I have blogged about a few times has found his family. He is a teen boy who was otherwise going to age out soon. I am absolutely thrilled beyond measure because he is in a very bad place. Just look at his body wasting away. This is the sad truth about the orphan crises, no way this boy should be almost 16. He is the same place as one of my girls, and that scares me, they need out fast.

Some more fun news is that my husband and I got out of the house and went on a date for the first time since we left for Eastern Europe last year. It felt weird and empty without my 7 littles but it was very needed and we had an amazing time. I think we will have to NOT wait so long next time but it is really hard to get out of the house and find care for all 7. BUT WE DID IT!

Thank you all very much for following our journey. If you feel led to help us tackle the financial stress that is trying to stop us in our tracks(slow us down) we would really appreciate it. The kids need a family. To tackle the fees I mentioned above they will need to be donated to either our PayPal.Me/lovemakesusstronger or to our You Caring Page.


Or if you need a tax deductible link we have one of those too, to help us with our huge final chunk.. Click her to donate via Reece's Rainbow to grow our family grant.

I hope you all have a blessed loved filled day, thank you for helping save orphans.

3 comments: